State Selection Board Odisha Recruitment: State Selection Board Odisha, Department of Higher Education requires new staff on the various vacant posts so that’s why it has liberated a job advertisement for this year. The department wants to appoint desirable and skilled candidates on the various vacant posts of Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer, etc which are 136 in number. If you want to get hired in the post mentioned above then fill the application form after going through all the details.
State Selection Board Odisha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Selection Board Odisha|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||136|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of State Selection Board Odisha Recruitment :
Company Name: State Selection Board Odisha
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant – 125
- Junior Stenographer – 11
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the online applications from 1 June 2020 and the final date for submission is 30 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant looking forward to SSB Odisha Recruitment should have done Graduation with DCA from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: The overall score secured by applicants in the written exam and personal interview will be the basis of selection.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay of Rs.8840 per month will be given to contenders selected for both the posts.
- Gen/OBC candidates – Rs.1000
- ST/SC/PH candidates – Rs.500
Age criteria: The age of applicants should be between 21 – 32 years counted fro 1 march 2020.
Official Website: www.ssbodisha.nic.in
Important Instructions For State Selection Board Odisha Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to the official website www.ssbodisha.nic.in and read the complete details regarding this recruitment.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria in all aspects and are willing to apply for this recruitment then follow the instructions and fill the application form completely and correctly.
- Attach the latest and clear passport size photo with your signature in small letters.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Submit the form as soon as possible to confirm your entry.
NOTE: For more information and updates regarding this recruitment, you need to visit www.ssbodisha.nic.in from time to time. The posting of candidates will be done in various universities under the Odisha state.