Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is a state-owned road transportation company.KSRTC has the largest fleet of Volvo buses among state-owned transport companies in India. The Corporation intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for the 3745 vacancies of Driver, Driver cum Conductor. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement completely.
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Driver, Driver cum Conductor|
|Number of Vacancies||3745|
|Last Date to Apply||5th May 2020|
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Driver cum Conductor-2545
Educational Qualifications: Applicants applying for these posts should have done 10th from a recognized college/university/board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 5th May 2020 for the submission of the application form online.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Driving test and Personal Interview.
- For the post of Driver, Driver cum Conductor, applicants will get an attractive salary ranging between Rs.12,400-19,550/- per month
- The application fee for General category/2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category candidates is Rs.500.
- The application fee is Rs.250 for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Category candidates.
Age criteria: Candidates age should be a minimum of 24 years & not more than 35 Years. Relaxation in age limit will be given by Karnataka state officials.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.ksrtc.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment :
- Job applicants need to go to www.ksrtc.in and open the notice published regarding this recruitment.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding qualifications and age limit, then you need to fill the application form with all the necessary documents like id proof, dob proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Pay the application fee and go through all the details filled in necessary fields.
- Submit the application form along with a scanned copy of the above-mentioned documents and upload your photograph and signature too.
NOTE: To get more updates about this recruitment you need to visit www.ksrtc.in and this recruitment process started from 24th February 2020.