BPPI Recruitment: BUREAU OF PHARMA PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS OF INDIA is a sub-department under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers under The Government Of India. The objective of BPPI is to make generic medicines at affordable prices so that each individual is capable of buying it.BPPI has released 23 vacancies for this year for the post of Manager, Executive, etc. This recruitment is on an urgent basis and a contractual basis. You will get complete information by reading this advertisement.
BPPI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||BUREAU OF PHARMA PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS OF INDIA|
|Name of the Job||Manager, Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||23|
|Last Date to Apply||30th April 2020|
BPPI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: BUREAU OF PHARMA PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS OF INDIA
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant General Manager – 01
- Manager (Procurement) – 01
- Marketing Officer – 20
- Executive (Logistics & Supply Chain) – 01
- Executive (Quality & Regulatory) – 01
Last Date to Apply: The application forms need to be submitted on or before 30th April 2020 via registered post or email.
Educational Qualifications: BCA/B.Sc/BBA/B. Pharmacy is the qualifications needed to apply for various posts under this recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Screening, Personal Interview will be the basis of selection under this recruitment.
- Assistant General Manager – Rs. 70,000/- – Rs. 2,00,000/- per month.
- Manager (Procurement) – Rs. 60,000/- – Rs. 1,80,000/- per month
- Marketing Officer – Rs. 25,000/- – Rs. 87,000/- per month
- Executive (Logistics & Supply Chain) – Rs. 25,000/- – Rs. 87,000/- per month
- Executive (Quality & Regulatory) – Rs. 25,000/- – Rs. 87,000/- per month
Application Fees: Check the official site of BUREAU OF PHARMA PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS OF INDIA to know the application fee structure.
- Assistant General Manager – Max 45 years
- Manager (Procurement) – Max 35 years
- Marketing Officer – Max 30 years
- Executive (Logistics & Supply Chain) – Max 30 years
- Executive (Quality & Regulatory) – Max 30 years
Official Website: janaushadhi.gov.in
How To Apply For BPPI Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to janaushadhi.gov.in and download the application form.
- Fill the application form complete and correct in all aspects.
- Attach the credentials demanded as per BPPI recruitment.
- You can send the application form along with the attached documents via email or registered post to firstname.lastname@example.org or CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055 only before the last date.
NOTE: To know the date and venue for personal interviews, please keep checking the official site from time to time.