Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has announced various vacancies for the year 2020. All the interested drivers and conductors are informed to fill the application form. The applicants must be skilled in driving and talented. The applicants need to fill the forms online before 30th March 2020. Keep reading this advertisement to know the recruitment details.
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Driver, Driver cum Conductor|
|Number of Vacancies||3745|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2020.|
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
Name of The Posts: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment for the year 2020 is for following posts:-
- Driver – 1200
- Driver cum Conductor – 2545
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the online application form will start from 24th February 2020 and the final date for submission is 30th March 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should have passed 10th from an accredited board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: A driving test will be conducted. Aspirants who perform well in driving tests will be called for further interviews.
Pay Scale: A handsome amount ranging between Rs.12400 – Rs.19550 per month will be given to candidates deployed on various posts.
- The application fee is Rs.500 for candidates belonging to the GENERAL category
- The application fee is Rs.250 for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ExSM category.
Age criteria: Job seekers applying for this recruitment should be a minimum of 24 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age. As per organizational norms, relaxation in the age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: www.ksrtc.in
How To Apply For Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates need to go to the official website and read the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc
- Pay the application fee according to the category you belong to.
- Verify all the details once again and submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To get more updates about this recruitment, keep visiting the official site from time to time.