Cooperative Department Recruitment: Cooperative Department has liberated a job vacancy notification for the year 2020. Read the complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment. The department is in search of hardworking and skilled candidates to fill up the 246 posts of Assistants. The mode of application is online and the forms need to be submitted before 31st March 2020.
Cooperative Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cooperative Department|
|Name of the Job||Assistants|
|Number of Vacancies||246|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2020.|
Cooperative Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cooperative Department
Name of The Posts:
- Assistants(Credit Societies) – 113
- Assistants(Central Cooperative Bank) – 133
Last Date to Apply: The online submission of application form will start from 7th March 2020 and the application forms are to submit on or before 31st March 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should have done Graduation/ Diploma or Degree in Cooperative Management from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates deployed on various positions will get a salary ranging between Rs.19500 – Rs.62000 per month.
- Candidates of GEN/OBC category are liable to pay a fee of Rs. 250/-
- Candidates of reserved categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between the specified age limit of 18-30 years from the specified date of 01/01/2019.Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: www.kpmdrb.in
How To Apply For Cooperative Department Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job aspirants need to go to www.kpmdrb.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before the last date after paying the application fee.
NOTE: Applicants need to note that this recruitment is for the Kancheepuram district. To get more details about this recruitment, visit the above-mentioned website.