Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment: Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited online applications for the various 251 Posts Of Group A & B (Technical & Non-Technical). All the skilled and intelligent candidates looking for a job are hereby invited to fill the application form on the official site of KPSC on or before 10 August 2020 and secure your job. Detailed information on posts is mentioned in this recruitment article.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Group A & B (Technical & Non-Technical)|
|Number of Vacancies||251|
|Last Date to Apply||10 August 2020|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- District Manager Grade-A – 04
- District Manager Grade-B – 04
- Taluk Development Office – 334
- Assistant Director – 17
- Environmental Engineer in Local Bodies – 04
- Assistant Director (Industries & Commerce) – 02
- Asst. Professor (Pharmaceutics) – 01
- Asst. Director/ Gazetted Manager/ Manager – 02
- Assistant Engineer Division-I (Civil) – 181
- Assistant Engineer Division-I (Mechanical) – 03
Last Date to Apply: The online applications for all the posts enlisted in this recruitment need to be submitted on or before 10 August 2020 and the submission has started from 10 July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders who want to be appointed under KPSC Recruitment should have done M.B.A. with Specialization (Finance/ Marketing/ HR), Degree (Civil & Mechanical Engineering), Bachelor’s Degree (Pharmacy) from a recognized college or university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their score in written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The attractive pay scale will be given for all the posts under this recruitment.
1. General candidates: Rs.6oo
2. 2A/2B/3A/3B candidates: Rs.300
3. Ex-Serviceman – Rs.50
1. Candidates having age between 18-35 years are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
2. Maximum Age Limit for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B is 38 years and for PWD applicants are 40 years.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Application Process For Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Online-
- Visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and download the application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form completely and correctly regarding your name, address, dob, educational qualifications, experiences, etc.
- Attach a passport size photo on the form and sign it.
- Make sure to submit the duly filled application form latest by 10 August 2020.
NOTE: For more updates and information regarding this recruitment, you should visit the official site of Karnataka Public Service Commission.