Sainik School Nalanda Recruitment: All the job seekers who are looking for a career in Government Schools are hereby informed that Sainik School Nalanda has circulated a job advertisement for this year. The school invites offline applications from desirable and skilled aspirants to fill up the 02 Posts of Lower Division Clerk. Interested candidates please pen down all the details mentioned below in this recruitment notice and apply for this recruitment before the last date (7 July 2020).
Sainik School Nalanda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School Nalanda|
|Name of the Job||Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||7 July 2020.|
Sainik School Nalanda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sainik School Nalanda
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk – 02
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 10th from a Recognised University/Institute and must have knowledge of computers.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, practical test followed by personal interviews.
Pay Scale: The chosen applicants will get a salary according to Level 02 per month.
- GEN/OBC category applicants have to pay Rs.500 as an application fee.
- SC/ST category applicants have to pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
Age criteria: Interested candidates must be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 50 years for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Age relaxation will be provided to applicants belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Sainik School Nalanda Recruitment OFFLINE:
- Interested job aspirants should visit www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in and read the advertisement regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, other testimonials, etc and post it to
The Principal, Sainik School Nalanda, Village Nanand, PO pawapuri, Distt Nalanda, Bihar – 803115
- Post the application form and other testimonies as soon as possible by registered or speed post or you can also mail the same at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: You have to send the application form via email or via registered post.