Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: In Karnataka High Court, there is a place for (those who are graduates) in the organization premises. The organization has 21 Vacancies of District Judge and the organization wants to put the right candidate for these valuable posts. The last date for an online application is 06th November 2019. Get the furter details about the posts in the notification specified below.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Karnataka High Court
|Name of the Job
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka High Court
Name of The Posts:
- District Judge – 21
Last Date to Apply: 06-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant may have Bachelor Degree in Law from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Pre and Main Examination and Viva-voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package consisting of Rs. 51550 to 63070/- per month.
- For GEN and OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST and Cat-01 candidates Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 48 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants should follow the same procedure of application i.e. go to a website.
- Put the relevant details after check out of the important instructions.
- Upload the mandatory document along with the applicant’s signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees necessary to further move the application.
- And in the end, submit the application through the portal by the due date.
- Keep the hard copy of application to be required by an applicant.
- If we talk about print form, there is no such need to send it at any place.
NOTE: Candidate must try to obtain each and every important information which is necessary for the successful completion of the application process.