High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2019: High Court of Bombay a place to solve huge cases every year is facing the need for 34 Vacant posts of Shorthand Writer, Clerk, and Cook. The applications on the prescribed format are invited by the organization i.e. in an Offline way which has the decided date of 22nd November 2019. For more details of recruitment, see the article mentioned below.
High Court of Bombay Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Bombay|
|Name of the Job||Shorthand Writer, Clerk and Cook|
|Number of vacancies||34|
|Last Date to apply||22nd November 2019|
High Court of Bombay Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Bombay
Name of The Posts:
- Shorthand Writer – 02
- Junior Translator and Interpreter – 02
- Clerk – 22
- Cook – 08
Last Date to Apply: 22nd November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 04th/Graduation Degree with ITI & MSCIT/CCC/Diploma or Degree in Computer from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Shorthand, Typing/Practical Test and Viva-voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 35400 to 112400/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 3) and Rs. 18000 to 56900/- (Post 4) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-45 years (Post 1) and 18-45 years (Post 2-4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for the High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants should fill the details in the form taken from the website also known to be an application form.
- It should contain accurate and complete information otherwise it will be considered invalid.
- Paste the latest photograph of the applicant in a clear way.
- Send the application to the address given below with the complete documents before the due date of the application. Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji-Goa-403001
NOTE: The further information regarding recruitment will be published on the site so check it carefully.