Jute Corporation of India Recruitment:-Jute Corporation of India opens the various vacancy this year for the Recruitment of Assistant Manager (HR & Finance), Deputy Manager (Legal), etc. JCI has its headquarters in Kolkata, West Bengal. Interested candidates who have desirable eligibility in terms of age, qualification, etc. can apply through the Online Process by visiting the official website www.jutecorp.in Whole information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below. Please read the complete notification carefully before applying online for the various posts.
Jute Corporation of India Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Jute Corporation of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Manager (HR & Finance), Deputy Manager (Legal), etc.|
|Number of Posts||17|
|Last Dates to Fill Online Application||26th May 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Jute Corporation of India Recruitment:
Organization Name: Jute Corporation of India
Name Of The Posts:
- Assistant Manager (HR) – 08
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 08
- Deputy Manager (Legal) – 01
- Assistant Manager (HR) – Applicants applying should have done Graduation with a minimum of 02 years experience in a Public Sector Undertaking.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – Applicants applying should have passed B.com/M.com in first class with Minimum 03 years experience in handling Commercial accounts in a PSU.
- Deputy Manager (Legal) – The aspirants should hold a Degree in Law and Experience as a practicing Advocate before any District Court/High Court on the Civil side.
Last Date To Apply: The online application form needs to be submitted on or before 26th May 2020.
- The maximum age for all the posts is 35 years as on 1st April 2020.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be the basis of selection for JCI Recruitment.
- Assistant Manager (HR) – ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 1,40,000 per month
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 1,40,000 per month
- Deputy Manager (Legal) ↪ ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 1,60,000 per month
Application Fees: No updation is given by JCI regarding the application fee.
Official Website: https://www.jutecorp.in
How To Apply For Jute Corporation of India Recruitment:
- You need to go to the official site first and have a valid email id for registration.
- Read it thoroughly, once you got all the relevant information fill the application form in the prescribed format laid by JCI.
- Attach all your documents like id proof, age proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, etc.
- Also, upload your photograph in passport size and sign the form in digital format.
- Submit it before 26th May 2020.
Note: You need to carry all the original documents at the time of Personal Interview whose scanned copies are submitted along with the application form.