Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Recruitment: Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar has liberated job vacancies for this year. The university wants to recruit talented and hardworking aspirants for the 01 Post of Medical Officer. If you are interested to join the post of Medical Officer in the University Health Centre on a contract basis, you need to apply online after knowing all the details regarding this recruitment’s pay scale, qualifications required, application fee, selection criteria, etc.
Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||29 May 2020|
Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: The application needs to be filed on or before 29 May 2020.
- Job contenders who are applying for this job should have done MBBS from a Recognised University/Institute/Board recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- The applicants should have basic knowledge of Punjabi.
- It is desirable if candidates have specialization in Medicine or any other stream.
Selection Procedure: Job contenders will be selected based on their proficiency in a personal interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive pay per month will be given to the chosen candidates.
- The application fee for candidates is exempted from this recruitment.
Official Website: www.gndu.ac.in.
How To Apply For Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Recruitment Offline/Online-
- To apply for this recruitment visit the above mentioned official site.
- Look for the official notification.
- Once you found it, read it thoroughly to know the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then fill all the blanks of the application form complete and correct in all aspects.
- Attach all the documents as demanded by this recruitment.
- Report with the above-mentioned documents at 11.30 AM Vice-Chancellor’s office, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar on 29 May 2020.
NOTE: We have provided you all the information available regarding this recruitment. To get more information about this recruitment, kindly visit the above mentioned official site.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|