Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has advertised for 1985 Vacant posts of Female Health Worker (ANM). Interested and the able candidate can submit the Online application through the portal of the organization. The date fixed to be the due date of application is 04th October 2019. For the brief details about the pay scale, application fees, selection procedure, etc., look inside the paragraph mentioned below.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Female Health Worker (ANM)|
|Number of vacancies||1985|
|Last Date to apply||04th October 2019|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Female Health Worker (ANM) (Regular) – 1698
- Female Health Worker (ANM) (Backlog) – 287
Last Date to Apply: 04th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have 10th with ANM Training from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list and performance in the Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 5200 to 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST of Jharkhand Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Initially fill the web link of the organization on the google page.
- Read the important instructions and proceed further.
- Mention the complete details in the columns given in the application form.
- Upload the signature with the latest white background photograph in the form.
- Deposit the fees through the use of a suitable and Keep out the print of the form for further process.
NOTE: Candidate should make all the possible efforts to be updated with all the latest notifications.