JKSSB Recruitment 2021: J&K Services Selection Board publishes an advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadreposts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services. Candidates should read the instructions carefully. Eligible candidates can apply before 20 January 2021 for 580 posts. Other details about the recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Government of Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.01.2021|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Science & Technology||11|
|2||ARI and Training||35|
|3||Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||44|
|4||Public Works(R&B) Department||490|
- Driver-II: Candidate should have done matriculation with Driving License of HGV/PSV.
- Technical Officer: candidate should have a degree in following trade respective to post Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Renewable Energy, Computer.
- Research Assistant: candidates having first Class Masters Degree in the following stream that is Science, Math, Statistics, or Masters Degree in Engineering from any recognized University/Institute.
- Driver GradeII: The minimum educational qualification is Matric, and the maximum is 12th and HGV/PSV driving license.
- Junior Engineer(Civil): Candidates having a diploma in Civil Engineering or degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India are eligible.
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical): Candidates should have a three-year diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a degree in Mechanical Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India.
- Draftsman(Civil): It requires a Draftsman Training Course Certificate/Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Draftsman(Mechanical): It requires two years of Draftsman Training Course Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Works Supervisor: Candidate should have done 10th and having ITI Certificate in Building Construction or Carpenter Trade.
- Proof Reader, V-Copy Holder: These posts require a Graduate degree from a recognized university.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rupees 350 through net banking.
Selection Procedure: There will be Objective type examinations having Multiple Choice Questions. There will be a negative marking.
Official Website: Do visit the official website of JKSSB at @http://jkssb.nic.in.
Steps To Apply For JKSSB Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website and read the instructions carefully.
- First, complete the registration process and then do ogin using the given credentials.
- Enter your information like educational qualification, age limit.
- Upload your photograph, signature, and other documents.
- Pay the application fee by clicking on Pay Now.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the application for future references.
Important Links to Consider for JKSSB Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Complete the application form before the last date of 20 January 2021.