JKSSB Recruitment 2021: The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board publish a notification about 232 vacant posts. The online application form is invited from eligible candidates who have a domicile certificate of UT for participating in the selection process for District, Divisional, and UT Cadre posts. Interested candidates should apply before 31 January 2021. Other information about the educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply is described below.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.01.2021|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Vacancy Details: Department vise division of vacancy is shown below, followed by post vise vacancy.
|2||Hospitality and Protocol Department||10|
|2||Educator-cum Studio Assistant||02|
|4||Junior Laboratory Technician||03|
|6||Technical Assistant Edu Sat||02|
|7||Edu Sat Assistant||02|
|16||Data Entry Operator||01|
|21||Waiter (For Delhi)||01|
|22||Room Bearer (For Delhi)||01|
|23||Storekeeper (For Delhi)||01|
|28||Assistant Labour Procurement Officer||01|
- Junior Assistant: Candidate must have graduation degree with Typing Knowledge.
- Educator-cum Studio Assistant: Candidates having a graduation degree in Mass Communication or Graduate with a diploma in film editing/film studio are eligible.
- Tabla Assistant: This post requires a Diploma in Relevant Disciplines.
- Junior Laboratory Technician: This post requires a Diploma in Relevant Disciplines.
- Junior Stenographer: Candidate must have done Graduation with Shorthand Speed.
- Technical Assistant EduSat: B.E/B.Tech. Degree holders are eligible.
- EduSat Assistant: It requires Bachelors’s Degree in Relevant Disciplines.
- Computer Assistant: Candidate must have a Bachelor or Graduation in Computer Application.
- Assistant PTI: B.P.E or Graduate with B.P.Ed.
- Library Assistant: It requires a Bachelor of Library Sciences.
- Plumber-II: Candidate should have matriculation with National Trade Test/ITI.
- Workshop Instructor: Candidate should have a matric certificate with 03 years Diploma.
- Carpenter-II: It requires matriculation with National Trade Test/ITI.
- Maintenance Assistant: It requires matriculation with a National Trade certificate.
- Workshop Assistant: It requires matriculation with a Trade Certificate.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Application or Graduation.
- Upholster Candidate should have done matric with ITI Diploma in identical Trade.
- Telephone Operator: Matric passed is eligible.
- Table Boy: Matric pass is eligible.
- Driver: Matric pass is eligible.
- Waiter (For Delhi): It requires a matric pass.
- Room Bearer (For Delhi): It requires a matric pass.
- Storekeeper (For Delhi): Candidate should have done graduation with computer application Certificate Course.
- Assistant Secretary: Candidate having graduated with computer application Certificate Course is eligible.
- Head Assistant: It requires a graduation degree.
- Welfare Organizer: It requires a graduation degree.
- Laboratory Assistant: Candidates with having a bachelor’s Degree in Forensic/Medical Subjects are eligible.
- Assistant Labour Procurement Officer: It requires a graduation degree.
- Laboratory Attendant: 10+2 with Science Subject having Maths/Biology.
- Orderly: It requires minimum matric pass & maximum 12th pass.
- Chowkidar: It requires a minimum matric pass & a maximum 12th pass.
Application Fee: The application fee for JKSSB is Rupees 350.
Selection Procedure: There will be a written examination. Based on that, a merit list will be prepared. Then candidates are called for document verification.
Official Website: Visit the official website of J & K SSB at @www.jkssb.nic.in
Steps To Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021
Candidates should visit the official website and are required to read all the instructions carefully. Complete registration process. Login to the account using registration ID and password. Fill up the application form correctly. Upload your photograph, signature, and other necessary documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Important Links to Consider for JKSSB Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Remember the last date to fill the application form is 31 January 2021 for JKSSB recruitment 2021.