JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission have released an advertisement online on its official website asking for online applications from suitable candidates with relevant work experience to apply for 220 vacant posts of Police Service, Account Service on www.jkpsc.nic.in. Applications are acceptable till 15th May 2022. No Late application will be allowed at any cost. Candidates are recommended to read the directions and information first and then move further.
JKPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
|Name of the Job
|Police Service, Account Service, and Admin Service
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
|15th May 2022
JKPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Jr Scale of J&K Admin Service: 100
- J&K Police Service: 50
- J&K Accounts Service: 70
Last Date to Apply: 15th May 2022
- JKPSC CCE Pre- 26 June 2022
- JKPSC CCE Mains- 28 October 2022
Educational Qualifications: The primary minimum educational qualification to be possessed by every applicant is Bachelor’s Degree passed from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written Exam (Pre and main) and Interview only.
Also, Check the Latest Notification CRIS Railway Recruitment 2022
Pay Scale: Rupees 47600- 151100/- will be the initial pay scale of the candidates selected for the above posts.
Application Fees: The fee for the application is as follows:
- General category: 1000 Rupees
- Reserved Category: 500 Rupees
- PH Candidates: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate must be of the age of 32 years as of 01st January 2022. Age Relaxation as per the reservation rules will be over and above the said age limit.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in and fill out the online application form.
- The application form would require the applicant to fill in the details like name, parent’s name, age, qualification, and previous work experience if any.
- After that continue with uploading passport size photos and signatures.
- Photo and signature must be in jpg format and of size less than 100 kb each.
- Payment of the application fee will be done online followed by submission of the application form.
Important Links to Follow for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Link
NOTE: Application will be rejected in case of any false statement or misrepresentation.