Centre for Railway Information Systems Recruitment 2019: All the readers will be delighted to see the recruitment notice released by the Centre for Railway Information Systems. The notice asked the youths to make Online application for 50 Vacant posts of Assistant Software Engineers. The due date to fill the form is 07th August 2019. To know more details about the selection process, application fees, etc., should read the article given below.
Centre for Railway Information Systems Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Software Engineers|
|Number of vacancies||50|
|Last Date to apply||07th August 2019|
Centre for Railway Information Systems Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Centre for Railway Informations Systems
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Software Engineers – 50
Last Date to Apply: 07th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired and the interested candidate must have B.Sc(CS)/BE/B.Tech/MCA from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the GATE 2019 Score and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 44900/- per month.
- For the General and Obc category candidates Rs. 1000/-
- No fees for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 22-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 07th August 2019.
Official Website: www.cris.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Centre for Railway Information Systems Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate has to log in to the official website.
- The important instructions need to be read before application.
- Fill the details regarding the name, address, educational qualifications of the applicant.
- Upload the documents, photograph and the signature.
- Pay the fees and submit the form before the end of its due date.
- Keep the hard copy of the form for further help.
NOTE: The candidate should continuously check the official website for the latest updates.