Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment: Jammu & Kashmir Bank is a leading Public Sector Bank is looking for skilled and desirable individuals to work on the 1850 vacant posts of probationary Officer, Banking Associate, etc. The candidates of J&K are only eligible to apply for this recruitment. You can get all information here and can proceed to apply for it before the Closing Date. Applications must be submitted in the Online Mode. All the details regarding the address and closing date are mentioned below.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officer, Banking Associate, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||1850|
|Last Date to Apply||To be out soon|
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu & Kashmir Bank
Name Of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer – 350
- Banking Associate – 1500
Educational Qualifications of The Posts: The applicants seeking this job opportunity should be Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India
Last Date to Apply: Online submission of application has started from 20 June 2020 and the last date for submission is to be declared soon.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who will perform well in written tests and Personal Interview will be given an appointment on various posts.
Pay Scale: An attractive amount of monthly payments will be offered to applicants for both posts.
- Probationary Officer – Applicant should be a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 32 years. i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.2000
- Banking Associate – Applicant should be a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years. i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1990 and no later than 01.04.2000 (both dates inclusive).
Official Website: www.jkbank.com
How To Apply For Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit www.jkbank.com and check the recruitment section and register yourself.
- After registration fills the application form completely and correctly.
- Enter your experience and other details.
- Attach the testimonies demanded and upload the latest pp side photograph and signature and domicile of J & K state.
- Re-check all the details before submission.
NOTE: Read the notification on the official website to know more about this recruitment written test dates and interview dates.