Gauhati High Court Recruitment: All the candidates in search of a job are informed that Gauhati High Court has various vacancies open for this year. Online applications are invited till 05:00 PM to 24/6/2O2O from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following vacancies of Systems Assistant for the district courts of Assam. You can apply for this recruitment by submitting an online application. Check the eligibility criteria and other details over here.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Job||Systems Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||24 June 2020|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gauhati High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Systems Assistant – 06
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the online application form will start from 3-06-2020 and the final date for application form submission is 24-06-2020 up to 05:00 PM.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done BCA with 60% marks/ B.Sc with 1 (one) year Post Graduate Diploma rn Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunications from a reputed institution/organization.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, practical exam, and viva voce.
Pay Scale: A amount of Rs.14000 – Rs.60500 per month + Grade pay of Rs.5600 per month will be given for Systems Assistant post.
- The application fee for SC (P)/ ST (H) candidates is Rs.150.
- The application fee is exempted for PWD Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be in the range of 21-43 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: https://www.ghconline.gov.in
How To Apply For Gauhati High Court Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to https://www.ghconline.gov.in and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Pay the application fee according to the category you lie in.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To know the Place and Date of examination, keep checking the official site.