ISRO Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organization decides to hire candidates for its units. There is a requirement for 173 candidates in Vikram Sarabhai Space Center and 220 candidates in ISRO Propulsion Complex. Applications can be submitted through the format on the portal by the due date. Let us check the details mentioned below for the complete about the scale of pay, selection procedure, eligibility level and much more.
ISRO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Name of the Job||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||393|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
ISRO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Space Research Organization
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentices – 173
- Graduate Apprentice – 41
- Technician Apprentice – 59
- Trade Apprentice – 120
Last Date to Apply:
- 22nd December 2019 – Post 1
- 14th December 2019 – Post 2
- 21st December 2019 – Post 3
- 04th January 2020 – Post 4
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must ensure Bachelors’s Degree (Engineering/Catering Technology/Hotel Management)/Degree in Library & Info Science/10th with ITI/Diploma or Degree in Engineering from the accredited college or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Qualification based Merit list.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be paid Rs. 9000/- (Post 1-2), Rs. 8000/- (Post 3) and Rs. 7700-8050/- (Post 4) per month.
Age criteria: The age details post wise is given below:
- Less or equal to 30 years counted as on 22nd December 2019 – Post 1
- 35 years as on 14th December 2019 – Post 2
- 35 years as on 21st December 2019 – Post 3
- 35 years as on 04th January 2020 – Post 4
Official Website: www.vssc.gov.in or iprc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate needs to fill the application form with accurate details in the columns.
- Attach the relevant documents with the applicant’s photograph.
- And send the application to the below-given address by the end date. Cardinal Cleemis Block, St. Mary’s Higher Secondary School, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. – Post 1 and ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu – Post 2
NOTE: Applications should reach the address before the due date. Visit the website continuously for further details.