NWKRTC Recruitment 2019: North West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation released a notification to meet the requirement for 2814 vacancies of Driver and Driver-Co-Administrator. The applicant can fill the application on the website not later by 08th January 2020. Applicants are requested to go through the paragraph given below for the complete details upon recruitment and its contents i.e. scale of pay, application fees, qualifications required and much more.
NWKRTC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Driver, Driver-Co-Administrator|
|Number of vacancies||2814|
|Last Date to apply||08-01-2020|
NWKRTC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Driver (Grade-3) – 2500
- Driver – 55
- Driver-Co-Administrator – 259
Last Date to Apply: 08/01/2020
Educational Qualifications: Any individual holding 10th from the recognized board is eligible to apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the Driving Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will get Rs. 12400-19550/- per month.
- For the GEN and 2A/2B/3A/3B candidates Rs. 600/-
- While for SC/ST and Cat-I candidates Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 24-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nwkrtc.in
Important Instructions to apply for NWKRTC Recruitment 2019:
- Enter the web address on google and fill the complete information in the form carefully.
- Upload the documents mandatory with the signature and photograph of the applicant.
- Submit the application form after paying for the posts.
- The candidate should keep a note of the application number for further reference.
NOTE: The candidate must check the notifications produced by the organizer from time to time for the unhindered scrutiny of the post.