Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment: The Indian Space Research Organization has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The organization intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Technician, Scientist, Assistants” to fill up the 55 various posts. If you are interested in ISRO recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Name of the Job||Technician, Scientist, Assistants|
|Number of Vacancies||55|
|Last Date to Apply||Extended Indefinitely|
Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Space Research Organization
Name of The Posts: Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment is for the following posts:-
- SCIENTIST/ENGINEER – 21
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANT – 06
- TECHNICIAN – 25
- DRAUGHTSMAN – 03
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 10th with ITI/Diploma in Engineering, M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/P.HD from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is extended Indefinitely due to the lockdown period.
Selection Procedure: ISRO Officials will conduct the Written Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview to check the proficiency of candidates.
- For the post of SCIENTIST/ENGINEER, chosen candidates will get Rs.56100 – Rs.177500 per month.
- For the post of TECHNICAL ASSISTANT, chosen candidates will get Rs.44900 – Rs.142400 per month
- For the post of TECHNICIAN, DRAUGHTSMAN, chosen candidates will get Rs.21700 – Rs.69100 per month.
Application Fees: Follow the official site of ISRO to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Applicants seeking this job opportunity should lie between 18 – 35 years to be eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category by ISRO.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.isro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to www.isro.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form on the ISRO website and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, as asked by ISRO for this recruitment.
- Submit the application form as soon as possible.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site