Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment: Bihar Public Service Commission has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The commission intends to recruit deserving and skilled Indian Nationals for engagement as Motor Vehicle Inspector to fill up the 90 posts. If you are interested in BPSC recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Last Date to Apply||26th May 2020|
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment is for the following posts:-
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – 90
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – Applicant should have a Graduation in Automobile Engineering or equivalent from a recognized college/university/board
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 26th May 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview by BPSC Officials.
Pay Scale: Salary will be given according to level 06.
Application Fees: Follow the official site of BPSC to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicants applying for different posts should be less than 40 years of age and more than 18 years of age. More exemption in age will be offered to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Candidates who wish to apply for BPSC are advised to Download & fill the required details in the given Format available on the official site http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Attach a passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, photocopies of Licenses, etc.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To get more information about BPSC recruitment, you need to visit the above mentioned official site.