Indian Railway Recruitment 2019: Indian Railways has published a notification on 14 Vacancies of Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist. The organization invites the applications from the masses for these posts, the selection of the desired candidate will be done on the basis of Interview held on 15th July 2019 in the organization campus whose address is given below. Kindly see the below-given details to know about the application procedure, pay scale, age limit and much more.
Indian Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railway|
|Name of the Job||Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist III|
|Number of vacancies||14|
|Last Date to apply||15th July 2019|
Indian Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Nursing Superintendent – 09
- Health and Malaria Inspector III – 02
- Lab Assistant – 01
- Pharmacist III – 01
- ECG/Technician – 01
Last Date to Apply: 15th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 10th/12th/B.Sc (Nursing) and Diploma from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as given below:
- Rs. 44900/- for Post 1
- Rs. 35400/- for Post 2
- Rs. 21700/- for Post 3
- Rs. 29200/- for Post 4
- Rs. 19900/- for Post 5
Application Fees: Check the official notification to know complete details.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-40 years (Post 1), 18-33 years (Post 2,3,5), 20-35 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate has to put the details in the form is available on the website of the organization.
- The details include the name, address, experience and other particulars of the candidate.
- Attach the copies of the qualification and address proof documents along with application form.
- Reach to the address given below for Walk-in-interview to be held on 15th July 2019. CMS Office Alipurduar, Ja Raly. Hospital.
NOTE: Candidate should keep eye on the website notifications.