Goalpara Recruitment 2019: The Office of the Goalpara District Government of Assam invites the educated and skilled candidate to brings the applications for the Various vacancies of Revenue Sheristadaer. The organization has fixed 27th July 2019 which is the due date for the Offline application for the post. The interested candidate should read the complete article to know about the pay scale, age limit, and much more.
Goalpara Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Goalpara District Assam Govt.|
|Name of the Job||Revenue Sheristadar|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||27-07-2019|
Goalpara Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Goalpara District Assam Govt.
Name of The Posts:
- Revenue Sheristadar
Last Date to Apply: 27-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have the education degree equivalent to Graduation with the experience of at least 15 years in Deputy Commissioner Office.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the eligible candidate will be done purely on the basis of Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 22000 to 97000/- per month along with the grade pay of Rs. 11500/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 2019.
Official Website: www.goalpara.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Goalpara District Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate has to go to the website to take out the print of the application form.
- Read the instructions given there and then proceed for further activity.
- Fill the details regarding the name, address, qualifications and other parameters.
- Paste the latest passport size photograph in the form and put the signature in it.
- Affix the photocopies of the demanded documents with the form.
- Reach the office of the recruiter on or before the due date, the address of which is given below. Office of District Commissioner, Goalpara
NOTE: The candidate should follow the complete steps so that he/she can not be left with important information.