Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Recruitment:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited opens the various vacancy this year for the Recruitment of Assistant Officers, Engineers, etc. Interested candidates who have desirable eligibility in terms of age, qualification, etc. can apply through the Online Process by visiting the official website www.iocl.com. Whole information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below. Please read the complete notification carefully before applying online for the various posts.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment:
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited
|Name of the Vacancy
|Assistant Officers, Engineers
|Number of Posts
|Last Dates to Fill Online Application
|24th May 2020
Total Vacancy Details Of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Recruitment:
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name Of The Posts:
- Assistant Officers
- Engineers/Graduate Apprentice Engineers
Education Qualification: Applicants applying for various posts listed in this recruitment should have done CA/CMA INTER/B.E./B.Tech from a recognized Indian College/University/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The online application form submission will start from 7th April 2020 and need to be submitted on or before 24th May 2020.
- The maximum age for the post of Assistant Officers is 30 years.
- The maximum age for the post of Engineers/Graduate Apprentice Engineers is 26 years.
Selection Procedure: Academic Qualification, Gate Score of 2020, Group Discussion, Personal Interview will be the basis of selection.
- Rs.50000 per month will be given for the post of Assistant Officers.
- Rs.40000 per month will be given for the post of Engineers/Graduate Apprentice Engineers.
Application Fees: No updation is given by IOCL regarding the application fee.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
How To Apply For Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- You need to go to the official site first and click the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Read it thoroughly, once you got all the relevant information fill the application form in the prescribed format laid by IOCL.
- Attach all your documents like id proof, age proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, etc.
- Also, upload your photograph in passport size and sign the form in digital format.
- Submit it before 24th May 2020.
Note: To know more about IOCL Recruitment, keep visiting the official site.