Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment: Assam Public Service Commission has issued a notice for the recruitment of various vacant posts. In order to fill the vacant posts, it has asked the Indian Citizens to fill up the application forms and submit them offline on or before the last date mentioned below. The recruitment is for the 463 posts of Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer, more details are given in this article.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||463|
|Last Date to apply||16th June 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment :
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
Assistant Engineer – 156
Junior Engineer – 307
Last Date to Apply: You have to post your application forms on or before 16th June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have a Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to pass the written exam and personal interview to get selected for this post.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 30,000 – Rs.1,10,000 per month will be given along with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700.
- Junior Engineer – Rs.14000 – Rs.49000 per month will be given along with Grade Pay of Rs.8700.
- General – Rs.250
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Rs.150
- BPL Certificate Candidates – Nil
Age criteria: Applicant age should be between 21 years and 38 years for both the posts mentioned in this recruitment.APSC Officials will give more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Application Process for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Applicants looking forward to this recruitment should visit the official website and download the application form.
- Now fill the application form in the prescribed format laid by APSC and attach the documents required.
- Mention the post you are applying in Bold letters and send the application form to The Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- Send the form before the due date and get your entry confirmed.
NOTE: No application forms will be accepted after the last date and to know more about this recruitment read the official notice on the official site.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|