ITD Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department is a govt approved body that has the main responsibility to direct tax collection of the Government of India. ITD functions under the control of the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. Currently, the Department is looking for experienced and intellectual persons for 08 vacant seats of Tax Assistant, Stenographer, and Tax Inspector. The due date for the online application is 02nd February 2021. Keep reading the following specified details in the article below to have more information such as application terms, age limit, and much more.
ITD Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Income Tax Department|
|Posts Name||Tax Assistant, Stenographer, and Tax Inspector|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bhopal|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd February 2021|
ITD Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Income Tax Inspector – 01
- Tax Assistant – 06
- Stenographer Grade-II – 01
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must hold a Senior Secondary/Bachelor’s Degree from an authorized board/institute.
Age Criteria: The candidate eligible for the post must have age between 18-30 years (Post 01) and 18-27 years (Post 02-03). The candidates covered under the reserved category will be eligible for relaxation.
Application Fee: To know details regarding application charges, go through the official notification.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get Rupees 44900/- p.m. (Post 01) and Rs. 25500/- p.m. (Post 02-03).
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidate will be made completely through Interview and Certificates Verification.
Important Details Regarding ITD Recruitment 2021–
While applying for the post, the candidate must remember that the application should be filled within the specified time limit as mentioned below :
- The last date to submit an application to the concerned address is 02nd February 2021.
- Although, for remote areas, this date is extended to the 17th of February 2021.
How To Apply Online For ITD Recruitment 2021–
- Take out the print of the application form from the official website.
- Fill up the complete bio-data in the application format as per instructions.
- Fix the self-attested certificates photocopies with the application form and staple passport size photograph.
- Finally, address the application to “Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG), Aayakar Bhawan, 48 Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462011 OR email@example.com
- Keep a print copy of the application for further reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Note: The due date for the submission of a hard copy of the application for the remote areas is 17th February 2021.