Banaras Hindu University invites online applications for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. The vacancy is out for Assistant Professor in various subject, Assistant Librarian and Computer Programmer. The closing date to apply online for the position is 08.01.2021.
Eligible and interested candidates should read the advertisement carefully before applying. Below is the other description like the age limit, qualification, salary structure, number of vacancies, how to apply, etc.
BHU Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor (Various), Assistant Librarian, Computer Programmer|
|Post Category||Teaching and Non-Teaching|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08.01.2021|
|Last Date to Download Application Form||11.01.2021|
BHU Recruitment 2021: Detailed Information
|1||Assistant Professor (Vedic Studies)||01|
|2||Assistant Professor (Vedic Vanaspati Vigyan Addhyan)||01|
|3||Assistant Professor (Vedic Yogic Science Studies)||01|
|4||Assistant Professor (Vedic Studies)||01|
|5||Assistant Professor (Vedic Instrumentation Engineering Studies)||01|
- For the Assistant Professor post, the candidate must have a Ph.D. Degree and master’s degree with 55% of marks in relevant subjects.\
- Candidates having a master’s degree in Library Science, Information Science, or Documentation Science with 55 % marks are eligible for the Assistant Librarian post.
- For the Computer Programmer post, candidates who have B.E, BTech (Computer Science, Electronics), MCA, MSc (Computer Science) are eligible. They should have a minimum of five years of experience C/C++/Java. If a candidate has a master’s degree, then 3 Years of experience is required.
- For General and OBC candidates fee is 1000 rupees.
- SC & ST candidates are exempted from the payment.
Pay Scale: The salary structure is described below.
|1||Assistant Professor (Vedic Studies)||37400-67000 +AGP 9000|
|2||Assistant Professor (Vedic Vanaspati Vigyan Addhyan)||37400-67000 +AGP 9000|
|3||Assistant Professor (Vedic Yogic Science Studies)||15600-39100 +AGP 6000|
|4||Assistant Professor (Vedic Studies)||15600-39100 +AGP 6000|
|5||Assistant Professor (Vedic Instrumentation Engineering Studies)||15600-39100 +AGP 6000|
|6||Assistant Librarian||15600-39100 +AGP 5400|
|7||Computer Programmer||15600-39100 +AGP 5400|
How to Apply Online for BHU Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can apply online through the official website. Follow the below steps to apply online.
- The candidate should download the advertisement and read it carefully before applying.
- Visit the official website and go to the career page.
- Select the eligible post and fill the online form carefully.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form.
- Download the application form.
- Take a printout of it. Save the printout with you for future purposes.
Important Links to Consider for BHU Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Fill the application form carefully for BHU Recruitment 2021.