IBPS Recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) decided to appoint skilled and talented persons in their organization on 8401 Vacant posts of the Officers, Office Assistant. The organization has fixed the 04th July 2019 as the due date for Online application. In none of the case applications received after due date will be accepted. Please check the details inculcated in the notification given below to get acquainted with each and every aspect of the post.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Job||Officers, Office Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||8401|
|Last Date to apply||04th July 2019|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 3688
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – 3382
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – 106
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 45
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 11
- Officer Scale-II (Law) – 19
- Officer Scale-II (CA) – 24
- Officer Scale-II (IT) – 76
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 893
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – 157
Last Date to Apply: 04th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree/Degree in Law/Chartered Accountant/MBA from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview, and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs.600/-
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years (Post 1), 21-32 years (Post 2), 18-30 years (Post 3) and 18-28 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Instructions to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must put the official website on google and then click on notice for online IBPS preliminary exam.
- Watch the complete video and proceed forward for further process.
- Fill the form online with the details about the candidate’s circle.
- Deposit the fees in the organization account and submit the form in the last step.
NOTE: The candidate should have a brief outlook on the website for new updates.