Office of District & Sessions Judge Recruitment 2019: Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Mandi published the recruitment letter in which it is highlighted that the organization needs 08 hardworking persons who must be at least 10th to work on the post of Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari. The organization accepts only Offline applications, therefore the interested person can submit an application on or before 28th June 2019. Read the paragraph given below to clear any doubt about the post.
Office of District & Sessions Judge Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of District & Sessions Judge, Mandi|
|Name of the Job||Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||28-06-2019|
Office of District & Sessions Judge Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Mandi
Name of The Posts:
- Peon/Orderly, Chowkidar – 07
- Safai Karamchari – 01
Last Date to Apply: 28-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 10th passed from the board authorized.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Viva-voice and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a pay package of Rs. 4900 to 10680/- with grade pay of Rs. 1300 per month.
Application Fees: To have known about the fees, check the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st June 2019.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for District & Sessions Judge Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the information in the application form which can be obtained from the website of the organization.
- The form must be filled as per the given instructions.
- The candidate must put the signature and paste the photograph in the form.
- Attach the copies of the mandatory documents along with the form.
- Send the form to the following address before the due date. District & Sessions Judge, Mandi, Civil & Sessions Division, Mandi District Mandi, HP
NOTE: Incomplete application form will not be accepted in any case.