Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019: With immense pleasure, we are here to inform you that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has notified on 4336 Vacancies of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee. The interested and qualified candidate should apply Online before the 28th of August 2019. The complete details about the selection procedure, pay scale, age limit, etc. will be found in the official notification.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officer/Management Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||4336|
|Last Date to apply||28-08-2019|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer/Management Trainee – 4336
Last Date to Apply: 28th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory for the applicant to hold a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Preliminary & Main Examination and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN and OBC candidates Rs. 600/-
- Rs. 100/- only for SC/ST and PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of August 2019.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Instructions to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019:
- Let us log into the website of the organization in the first step.
- Then fill-up the form after the read of the essential points.
- Upload the necessary documents along with the signature and the photograph.
- Pay the application fees through the use of debit, credit or net banking as suitable for the applicant.
- At last, submit the application form before the ending of the last date.
NOTE: The applicant must have a regular visit on the web page of the organization so that he/she can get the latest updates.