National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency a govt regulated agency has published a notification for the purpose of the selection for 65 eligible and talented persons for the vacant posts of Inspector and Sub Inspector. An eligible candidate can apply in an Offline manner in the prescribed form before the 18th of August 2019. For complete details, read the below-specified notification in a careful manner.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Inspector and Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||65|
|Last Date to apply||18th August 2019|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Inspector – 25
- Sub Inspector – 40
Last Date to Apply: 18th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree, Officials holding Analogous Post from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 9300 to 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/4600 per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is the 18th of August 2019.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details in the format which is obtained on the official website.
- Paste the latest photograph which should be in passport size and signed on it.
- Attach the photocopies of the essentials documents along with the application form.
- And in last after a deep review, post the application to the below-given address. DIG (Adm.), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Loadhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- The candidate should bear a copy of the application form to be needed in the future.
NOTE: Candidate should have a strict observation on the notifications sections in order to avail the timely information.