Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) published a notification to recruit 164 efficient and capable candidates to fill 164 Vacant posts of Quality Control Officer and Fire & Safety Officer. The due date for an Online application is 16th September 2019. For more content of the post, check the article drafted below carefully.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Quality Control Officer and Fire & Safety Officer|
|Number of vacancies||164|
|Last Date to apply||16th September 2019|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) – 63
- Project Engineer (Civil) – 18
- Project Engineer (Electrical) – 25
- Project Engineer (Instrumentation) – 10
- Refinery Engineer (Chemical) – 10
- Law Officer – 04
- Quality Control Officer – 20
- Human Resource Officer – 08
- Fire & Safety Officer – 06
Last Date to Apply: 16th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Degree in Engineering/Degree in Law/M.Sc/MBA/PG Degree (HR/PM/IR/Psychology) from the recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Interview, Group Task, and Moot Court.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 60000 to 180000/- (Post 1-6,8-9) and Rs. 40000 to 140000/- (Post 7) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 590/-
- Exempted for SC/ST & PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of not more than 28 years (Post 1-6) and 30 years (Post 7-9) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 19th August 2019.
Official Website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Important Instructions to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment :
- The Applicant should fill the online application form on the official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Fix the accurate and complete details in the form as per instructions.
- Upload the photograph in a white background with the signature on the form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
NOTE: Applicant should get the timely updates to make the application successful.