Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2019: Prasar Bharti India’s Public Service Broadcaster has planned to fill their various vacant posts of Anchor, Hair Dresser, Makeup Artist, and Stylist. Interested and the suitable candidate can fill the Offline form on the format given on the website of the organization. The last date fixed by the organization for the application of post is 30th August 2019. To know in details including the procedure of being selected, age level, etc. read the article mentioned below carefully.
Prasar Bharti Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Prasar Bharti|
|Name of the Job||Anchor, Makeup Artist, Hair Dresser/Stylist|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||30-08-2019|
Prasar Bharti Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Prasar Bharti
Name of The Posts:
- Makeup Artist
- Hair Dresser/Stylist
Last Date to Apply: 30-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 12th with Diploma (Makeup/Hair Dresser/Stylist)/Graduation Degree with Diploma in Sign Language from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam/Skill Test, Personality Test and/or Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equals 65 years (Non-Presenters) and 60 years (Presenters) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.prasarbharti.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website of an organization in order to take the print of the form.
- Fill the details in the form after taking a careful read of the given instructions.
- Attach the photocopies of the documents serve for the proof of details filled.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph with a clear signature on the form.
- And in the end, post the application to the below-given address. Deputy Director (HR), DD News, Room No. 413, 4th Floor, Doordarshan Bhawan, Tower-B, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110001
NOTE: It is an obligation on the side of a candidate to be in the touch of the organization so that he/she can get the timely information.