Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment 2019: It is being a pleasure to inform the readers that Himachal Pradesh Forest Department has described for the 113 Vacant posts of Forest Guards. The desired person can submit the application through the link on the portal. The due date of an application is 11th November 2019. For more details read the notification given below carefully.
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of vacancies||113|
|Last Date to apply||11th November 2019|
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Forest Department
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Guards – 113
Last Date to Apply: 11th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Scrutiny, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Document Verification and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be given an amount of Rs. 5910/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hpforest.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website of the organization www.hpforest.nic.in
- Fill the complete details in the application form about the candidate’s personal and another curriculum.
- Upload the photograph with the signature in the application form.
- Pay the fees if desired and now review the details filled in the form.
- Then submit the online application, take out the print of it.
- Send the form to the address given below before the last date of an application. To the Concerned Forest Circle
- It is very important to keep the hard copy of the form for future needs.
NOTE: Application for Tribal areas can be submitted up to 15th November 2019. No provision will be made for the change in the details filled in the form.