Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Postal Office has 2707 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sewak in the organization. And in order to fill these posts, the organization asks the young professionals to fill these posts Online by 14th November 2019. The link for the application is given on the portal. No mode of the application except specified above. For detailed information (age level, the scale of pay, eligibility criteria, etc.) read the notification given below carefully.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Post Office|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Number of vacancies||2707|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Post Office
Name of The Posts:
- GDS – 2707
Last Date to Apply:
- For Registration & Fees Payment – 14-11-2019
- For Online Submission – 21-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th passed from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST & PwD candidates Nil.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 15th October 2019.
Official Website: www.indiapostgdsonline.in
Important Instructions to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the web page of an organization at www.indiapostgdsonline.in
- Read the instructions given there and proceed next to fill the form.
- Put up the details about the candidate curriculum in the application form.
- Then upload the signature with the photograph in the application.
- Pay the fees using the debit, credit card or net banking as feasible.
- Keep the print out of the application form for further need.
- Don’t send the application hard copy at any place.
NOTE: The applicant is self-responsible for further amendments in the provisions of recruitment.