Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Recruitment: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has released a job advertisement for this year for the recruitment of apprentices under The Technical Training Institute on the vacant 2000 seats in Ex-ITI, Diploma & Graduate Engineering categories for Apprenticeship Training Program. The department is looking for excellent and experienced applicants from industry experts/Academicians/Trade experts/Field experts/Retired Personnel, etc. The applications will be accepted online on or before 5 September 2020.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||2000|
|Last Date to Apply||5 September 2020|
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)
Name of The Posts:
- Apprentice – 2000
Last Date to Apply: The application form submission has started and is to be done until 5 September 2020.
- Applicants seeking recruitment should have done a NAC/Diploma/Degree in the respective area from a recognized institution/board.
- The applicant should hold a minimum of 10 years of working experience in industry/academics.
- The candidate must have the good subject knowledge, practical experience and
communication and presentation skills.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on the marks scored in Personal Interview and experience possessed.
Pay Scale: Remuneration for Category-I & II is Rs. 550.00 per hour and Rs. 225 per hour respectively.
Age criteria: The applicants should check the age criteria on the official site of HAL.
Official Website: https://hal-india.co.in
How To Apply For Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Recruitment Online-
- All the eligible and interested candidates should open the above-mentioned link and click on Career.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the Id proof, DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Submit it before the last date.
NOTE: In the case of the Trade apprentice program, preference will be given to a candidate with Craft Instructors Certificate (CIC).