Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has made it clear in their notification that the organization is going to hire 301 candidates on the vacant posts of Assistant Engineer. Therefore the organization has invited the applications from those persons who are Graduate in Engineering. One thing to note is that an organization accepts only online applications and the final date to submit the application through the portal of an organization is 14th October 2019. To go in details read the article specified below.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||301|
|Last Date to apply||14-10-2019|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – 301
Last Date to Apply: 14-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Computer Based Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 56100/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST of UP Rs. 700/-
- For PH candidates only Rs. 10/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.upenergy.in
Important Instructions to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Follow the application procedure in a sequence which includes log to the website of the organization.
- Put the details required to be fill in the form with the correct spellings.
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form.
- Pay the fees to the organization’s account.
- And submit an application on the portal by the due date.
NOTE: Application process should follow the complete steps.