Himachal Pradesh Election Department Recruitment: Himachal Pradesh Election Department has a piece of good news for all the basic educated citizens in search of a job this year. The department intends to recruit desirable and job devotee aspirants for engagement as “Group D(Peon, Watchman), etc.” to fill up the 08 various posts. If you are interested in HPED recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment. The application will be accepted offline for this recruitment before or on 31 July 2020.
Himachal Pradesh Election Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Election Department|
|Name of the Job||Group D(Peon, Watchman)|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2020|
Himachal Pradesh Election Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Election Department
Name of The Posts:
- Peon – 06
- Watchman – 02
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 10th from a recognized institute/university or board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of offline application form is 31 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their ranking in the qualification based merit list.
- For the post of Peon, Watchman, chosen candidates will get Rs.275 per day.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants seeking a job under this recruitment should be between 18-45 years counted from 1 Jan 2020. HP Election Department will give age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.ceohimachal.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Himachal Pradesh Election Department Recruitment:
- Job seekers should download the application form from the above-mentioned site.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Attach your photograph and signature too.
- Submit the application form before the last date to Himachal Pradesh Election Department, Block No 38, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla 171009
NOTE: You should send the application form via registered or speed post before 31 July 2020 to secure your entry for this recruitment.