Himachal Pradesh SSC Recruitment: HIMACHAL PRADESH STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION has released various vacancies for this year. The commission wants to hire skilled and energetic candidates to fill up 896 Posts Of Junior Engineer, Clerk, etc. This notification will give you all the details regarding this recruitment’s qualification required, application fee structure, age criteria, etc.Go through the complete notification to know all the details.
Himachal Pradesh SSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||HIMACHAL PRADESH STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer, Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||896|
|Last Date to Apply||21 July 2020|
Himachal Pradesh SSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: HIMACHAL PRADESH STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Name of The Posts:
|Milk Procurement Assistant||09|
|Junior Office Assistant||45|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||02|
|Junior Quality Control Officer||03|
|Video Film Editor||01|
Last Date to Apply: The online application can be filled up from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled
- Applicants applying for various posts should have done Class 10th High School / 10+2 Intermediate / Degree / Diploma / M.Sc / B.Sc / ITI / BA from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who have performed well in written exam, skill test, physical test & Personal Interview will be given an appointment on various posts listed above.
Pay Scale: A handsome amount ranging from Rs.10300 – Rs.34800 per month will be given to candidates.
- General /EWS: Rs. 360/-
- OBC / BPL / Dependent / SC / ST / PWBD: Rs. 200/-
- All Female / ExSM: Rs. 0/-
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be between 18 – 45 years of age as on 01 August 2020 to be eligible for this recruitment. The exemption will be provided to candidates who belong to reserved category.
Official Website: http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
How To Apply For Himachal Pradesh SSC Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Candidates need to go to http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in and read the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- The applicant should fill details like Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & DOB as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of the scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and the size of the scanned signature should be less than 30kb.
- Pay the demanded application fee online through /Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Submit the application form.
NOTE: You need to submit the application form before the due date as the online link will be disabled thereafter.