Haryana Police Crime Branch Recruitment: Office of the Director-General of Police, Crime Haryana has released the official recruitment notification for the post of IT Professional (Sr System Analyst, Programmer Analyst, Network Engineer, and Web Designer) at State Crime Branch, Haryana on the vacant 08 posts. The submission of the application is through an offline medium. Read this full job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Haryana Police Crime Branch Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Department||Haryana Police Crime Branch|
|Name of the Job||Sr. System Analyst, Programmer Analyst|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Haryana Police Crime Branch Recruitment
Company Name: Haryana Police Crime Branch
Name of The Posts:
- Sr. System Analyst – 02
- Programmer Analyst – 02
- Network Engineer – 02
- Web Designer – 02
Educational Qualifications: board/institute/university.
- Sr. System Analyst – The applicant should have done B.E/ B.Tech with 60% marks and should have Knowledge of Software Development on NET or Java/J2EE/ Websphere/PHP, MySQL and Linux/VB and MS Access/SQL Server/Grade, etc.
- Programmer Analyst – The applicant should have done BCA/ B.SC (Computer SC/ IT) and should have a Data speed of 8000 key depressions per hour or 133 key depressions per min.
- Network Engineer – The applicant should have done B.E/ B.Tech and should be able to resolve issues of LAN/ WAN/ Internet/Internet including hardware and system software, etc.
- Web Designer – The applicant should have done Graduation with PGDCA and a One-year Certificate course in Multimedia/ Web designing.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 10 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the walk-in-interview.
- Sr. System Analyst – Rs.39200 per month
- Programmer Analyst – Rs.27200 per month
- Network Engineer – Rs.27200 per month
- Web Designer – Rs.23250 per month
Age criteria: Job aspirants seeking this job should not be more than 42 years and less than 18 years of age.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://haryanapoliceonline.gov.in/
Important Instructions to apply for Haryana Police Crime Branch Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to https://haryanapoliceonline.gov.in/ and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Read all the details completely and report with the manual application, documents in favor of qualifications and experiences, etc. at State Crime Branch Haryana on 10 July, 2020 at 10 am.
- Carry your passport size photos also.
NOTE: The applicants selected under this recruitment will be engaged at Cyber Forensic Laboratory, Cyber police Station (Panchkula), or in another place within the state.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|