BEL Bangalore Recruitment 2021: BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) released an official recruitment notification to fill up 53 posts of the Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I Trainee on a contract basis for its Product Development & Innovation Centre at Bangalore. Persons who want to be a part of BEL Bangalore should apply before the last date of 17 February 2021. Candidates are advised first to read the information given below and, if they fulfill all the eligibility conditions, then apply for the job as soon as possible.
BEL Bangalore Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore|
|Posts Name||Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I Trainee|
|The Starting Date to Apply Online||03.02.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||17.02.2021|
BEL Bangalore Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Project Engineer -I||18|
|2||Project Engineer -I(Optics)||02|
- Project Engineer -I: Candidates having BE/B.Tech or B.Sc Engineering degree in relevant discipline from accredited University/Institution/College.
- Project Engineer-I (Optics): Candidates who have done M.Sc (Electrooptics or Photonics) from accredited University/Institution/College.
- Trainee Engineer-I: Candidates possessing B.E./B.Tech or B.Sc Engineering degree in relevant discipline from recognized University/Institution/College.
- For Project Engineer -I/Project Engineer-I (Optics): Age Limit is 28.
- For Trainee Engineer-I: Age Limit is 25.
- For Project Engineer -I/Project Engineer-I (Optics): The application fee is Rupees 500.
- For Trainee Engineer-I: The application fee is Rupees 200.
SC/ST/PWD candidates for BEL recruitment are exempted from the fee. Pay Scale: The salary structure is given below. For Project Engineer -I/Project Engineer-I (Optics):
- 1st Year- Rupees 35,000.
- 2nd Year- Rupees 40,000.
- 3rd Year – Rupees 45,000.
- 4th Year – Rupees 50,000.
For Trainee Engineer-I:
- 1st Year- Rupees 25,000.
- 2nd Year- Rupees 28,000.
- 3rd Year – Rupees 31,000.
Selection Procedure: Individuals have to face the following steps for selection.
- Degree marks will be given 75% weightage.
- The experience will be given 105 weightage.
- The interview has a 15% weightage.
Official Website: Do visit the website of BEL Organisation for more details at @https://register.cbtexams.in/BEL/TraineeEngg/.
Steps To ‘Apply Online’ For BEL Bangalore Recruitment 2021
- Visit the website of BEL Bangalore.
- Read the instructions and details and then press the Apply Online link.
- Give your educational details and personal details correctly and upload required documents, snap, and signatures.
- Save your reg. no. for future logins.
- Complete the Payment process.
Important Links to Consider for BEL Bangalore Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Apply before 17 February 2021 for BEL Bangalore Recruitment 2021.