Guwahati Police Department Recruitment: Guwahati Police Department has released a job recruitment vacancy for this year. The police department is in search of hardworking and deserving aspirants to fill up the 451 Posts of Constable /Guardsman. The mode of applying for this recruitment is online and application forms need to be filed on or before 30 June 2020. Read this notification completely to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Guwahati Police Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Guwahati Police Department|
|Name of the Job||Constable /Guardsman|
|Number of Vacancies||451|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020|
Guwahati Police Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Guwahati Police Department
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant – 451
- Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done H.S.L.C or Class X from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- The applicants should have a Home Guards Training Certificate or NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
Selection Procedure: Once the documents of applying candidates are verified, their performance will be further tested on the basis of Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for Junior Engineer posts and Stenographer Posts will get a salary ranging between Rs. 14,000- Rs.60500 per month plus Rs.5600-grade pay and other allowances.
Application Fees: The Department of Guwahati Police does not demand any application fee for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Job opportunists should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 38 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and on or after 01.01.1982). Candidates who are applying for this recruitment and belong to the reserved category will be given age relaxation by Guwahati Police Officials.
Official Website: https://police.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Guwahati Police Department Recruitment:
- Interested aspirants must read the official notification first on https://police.assam.gov.in before moving forward.
- If you are eligible for this job in terms of age & qualification, then apply online by filling an online application form.
- Fill all the necessary fields in the application form completely regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, experiences, etc.
- Upload a latest pp size photograph of yours in the colored background and digital signature at the bottom of the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date i.e. 30 June 2020.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official site of Guwahati Police to get intimation of Call letter download dates, written exam dates, and for more updates.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|