Institute of Nano Science and Technology Mohali Recruitment: TheInstitute of Nano Science and Technology Mohali is a public technical and research institute located in Mohali, India. It has released an employment notification for this year. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that INST has 01 vacancies of JRF in Physics open for this year. The department demands the young and bright candidates to fill the vacant post. Those who are interested can submit applications to the official site.
Institute of Nano Science and Technology Mohali Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Institute of Nano Science and Technology Mohali
|Name of the Job
|JRF in Physics
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|16 June 2020
Institute of Nano Science and Technology Mohali Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Nano Science and Technology Mohali
Name of The Posts:
- JRF in Physics – 01
Last Date to Apply: The final date for online application form submission is 16 June 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree in Physics/Materials Science/ Nanoscience and Nanotechnology/Chemistry.
- The applicant should have qualified NET/GATE.
- It would be desirable if candidates have experience in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview which will be held on 19 June 2020.
Pay Scale: Monthy stipend of Rs. 31,000/- per month will be given for this post.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be less than 30 years as on 19.06.2020, a relaxation of up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to the OBC-Non Creamy Layer (OBCNCL)/SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories and to women applicants.
Official Website: http://www.inst.ac.in
How To Apply For Institute of Nano Science and Technology Mohali Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to http://www.inst.ac.in/ and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- Read all the details carefully. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then fill the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents and submit them along with the application form, latest pp size photo, and digital signature.
NOTE: If you have any queries or information related to this recruitment you can contact on firstname.lastname@example.org before 16 June 2020. The interview will be held on 19 June 2020 Over Skype at 9.30 am.