Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019: Gauhati High Court invites applications from skilled candidates to be filled online through the website www.ghconline.gov.in. There is a total of 10 vacancies of Law Clerk. No application will be accepted after 24th December 2019 as the link through which the application can be submitted will be close. All the candidates desired to apply for the posts and contain the qualifications necessary for the posts can read carefully the article given below.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Job||Law Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||24-12-2019|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gauhati High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Law Clerk – 10
Last Date to Apply: 24-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must possess Graduation Degree/PG Degree//Ph.D (Law) from the accredited college/institute.
Selection Procedure: The applicant’s selection parameter is through Written Exam and Personal Interview/Viva-voce.
Pay Scale: The amount paid to the applicant for the work done by him is Rupees Twenty Thousand per month.
- For SC/ST (P)//ST (H) candidates Rs. 150/-
- Exempted for Pwd candidates.
- Rs. 300/- for the remaining candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 24th December 2019.
Official Website: www.ghconline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant has to visit the website and then fill the details in the form.
- Fill the information in the relevant columns in the same match as in the records.
- Upload the mandatory documents which should also include the applicant photograph and the signature.
- Pay the application fees and then submit the application form finally for further processing.
- There is no need to post the application in the hard form at any relevant place.
NOTE: The candidate can check the complete information regarding recruitment in the notification section of Gauhati High Court.