ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED Recruitment: ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED has a piece of good news for all the educated citizens in search of a job this year. ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions on a contract basis, for a period of Two Years to work at Mumbai for the project requirements of Customer Support Division. If you are interested in ECIL recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant-A|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2020|
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Officer – 01
- Scientific Assistant-A – 06
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done a first-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics / Electronics &
Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with One-year post qualification experience in the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS, and Networking.
Last Date To Apply: The walk-in interview selection will be held on 10/07/2020
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
- For the post of Technical Officer, chosen candidates will get Rs.23000 per month.
- For the post of Scientific Assistant-A, chosen candidates will get Rs. 19,058 per month.
Application Fees: ECIL is hiring candidates on the basis of the direct interview so no application fee is to be paid.
- Technical Officer – Upper Age limit as on 31/05/2020 is 30 years.
- Scientific Assistant-A – Upper Age limit as on 31/05/2020 is 25 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to Sc/St candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates and 10 years to PwD candidates.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.ecil.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for ECIL Recruitment:
- Firstly, job seekers should check the eligibility criteria in terms of age and qualification.
- If they fulfill the same then report with your latest resume, id proof, educational mark sheets, experience certificates(if any) at ECIL Zonal Office, # 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai – 400 028 on 10 July 2020.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site