Department of Post Recruitment 2019: Department of Posts has accepted the applications Offline on the address specified in its article for the 276 vacancies to put the right candidate in the right place on Painter, Staff Car Driver, Despatch Rider, and Others. Interested candidate must read the article carefully to know about the recruitment in detail.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||Painter, Staff Car Driver, Despatch Rider, Postal Assistant and Others|
|Number of vacancies||276|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post
Name of The Posts:
- Painter – 01
- Staff Car Driver – 03
- Despatch Rider – 01
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 21 (Odisha)
- Postman/Mail Guard – 05 (Odisha)
- MTS – 04 (Odisha)
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 89 (TN)
- Postman – 65 (TN)
- Multi Tasking Staff – 77 (TN)
- Postal Assistant – 02
- Sorting Assistant – 05
- Postman – 02
- MTS – 01
Last Date to Apply:
- 15th January 2020 – Post 1 to 3
- 06th January 2020 – Post 4 to 6
- 31st December 2019 – Post 7 to 9
- 20th December 2019 – Post 10 to 13
Educational Qualifications: The qualifications required for application are 08th/10th/ITI/12th with a Certificate in Computer Training from the recognized school/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Merit List/Physical Test/Trails/Educational and Sports Qualification.
Pay Scale: The candidate selected will get Rs. 19900-63200/- (Post 1-3), Rs. 25500-81100/- (Post 4,7,10-11), Rs. 21700-69100/- (Post 5,8,12), Rs. 18000-56000/- (Post 6,), Rs. 18000-56900/- (Post 9) and Level 01 – (Post 13) per month.
Application Fees: The applicant can get complete details about fees in the official notification.
Age criteria: The candidate will be eligible only if he/she falls within the range specified below:
- 18-30 years (Post 1,3) as on 01st July 2019.
- 18-27 years (Post 2,) as on 15th January 2020.
- 18-27 years (Post 4-5) and 18-25 years (Post 6) as on 06th January 2020.
- 18-27 years (Post 7) and 18-25 years (Post 8) as on 31st December 2019.
- 18-27 years (Post 10-13) as on 20th December 2019.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in or tamilnadupost.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should fill the application form in respect of the post applied.
- Attach the necessary certificates and send the form to its final destination.
NOTE: Visit our website regularly.