Department Of Post Gujarat Recruitment: Gujarat Postal Circle Department has liberated a job notification for this year. The department has various vacancy opening which is 144 in number and needs to be filed by young and energetic aspirants on the vacant posts of Postal Assistant, Postman, MTS, etc. The applications need to submit on the official site of the department after payment of application fee on or before 31 July 2020.
Department Of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department Of Post Gujarat|
|Name of the Job||Postal Assistant, Postman, MTS, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||144|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2020.|
Department Of Post Gujarat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department Of Post Gujarat
Name of The Posts:
- Postal Assistant – 52
- Postman/MailGuard – 47
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 45
Last Date to Apply: The commencement of filling the online application form has started and the last date for submission is 31 July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking this job should have passed metric/12th from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Merit list will be the basis of the selection of candidates.
- Postal Assistant – Rs.25500 – Rs.81100 per month
- Postman/MailGuard – Rs.21700 – Rs.69100 per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs.18000 – Rs.56900 per month
- All candidates are liable to pay an application fee of Rs. 120/-
- The age of the applicants seeking this job should be between 18 – 27 years for Post 1 &2 and 18-25 years for Post No.3.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the rules and regulations of DOP, Gujarat.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
How To Apply For Department Of Post Gujarat Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Check the official website www.indiapost.gov.in and look for the official link.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly with all the details regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, birth certificate, etc
- Attach your latest pp photo and sign the application form.
- Submit the application form and make online payment before the last date i.e 31 July 2020.
NOTE: Read the official notification by visiting the above mentioned official site to get more detailed information about this recruitment.