District Education Office Jashpur Recruitment: District Education Office Jashpur recently published a job recruitment notification for 43 Posts of Lecturer, Librarian, etc.. The candidate can submit the Offline applications by 18th July 2020 to the address mentioned below. For complete details check out the detailed notification given below carefully.
District Education Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Education Office Jashpur|
|Name of the Job||Lecturer, Librarian, etc|
|Number of vacancies||43|
|Last Date to apply||18th July 2020|
District Education Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Education Office Jashpur
Name of The Posts:
- Lecturer – 12
- Computer Teacher – 01
- yoga Teacher – 01
- Librarian – 01
- Lab Assistant – 03
- Assistant(Grade-II) – 01
- Assistant(Grade-III) – 01
- Peon – 04
- Chowkidar – 01
- HeadMaster – 01
- Teacher(Hindi/English) – 08
- Head Master(Primary school) – 01
- Assistant Teacher(Hindi/English) – 08
Last Date to Apply: You have to submit the application forms latest by 18th July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants should have done 8th/10th/12th/Graduation(B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Ed)/Post Graduation from a renowned board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List and Personal interview.
- Lecturer – Rs.38100 per month
- Computer Teacher – Rs.38100 per month
- yoga Teacher – Rs.35400 per month
- Librarian – Rs.22400 per month
- Lab Assistant – Rs.25300 per month
- HeadMaster – Rs.38100 per month
- Teacher(Hindi/English) – Rs.35400 per month
- Head Master(Primary school) – Rs.35400 per month
- Assistant Teacher(Hindi/English) – Rs.25300 per month
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age in between 21-35 years for all the posts counted from 1 July 2020. Relaxation in age for reserved and other categories will be provided as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.jashpur.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for District Education Office Recruitment:
- Take the print out of the application form available on the official site.
- Go through the guidelines mentioned and fill the application form and affix the copies of the required documents in the specified size and format.
- Paste the photograph of an applicant with the signature in the form.
- Review the details in the form and send it to the address given below. Office Of The District Education Officer, Jashpur, Chhattisgarh – 496331
NOTE: All the updates on recruitment will be published on the website of the organization so keep visiting the site from time to time.