DDA Recruitment 2019: Delhi Development Authority has initiated the process of recruitment for the 23 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer(Electrical/Mechanical/ Civil) inviting applications online applications on the website www.dda.org.in. The last date for filling the application is 09th May 2019 after which no application will be considered for recruitment.Here are the following details necessary to be followed by the candidates.
DDA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Development Authority|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||23|
|Last Date to apply||09th May 2019|
DDA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Development Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil)-03
- Assistant Executive Engineer(Electrical & Mechanical)-03
Last Date to Apply: 09th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Aspiring candidates must have passed a Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline obtained from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the online based exam only.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay as per pay matrix level 10 on monthly basis.
Application Fees: The Application fee to be paid by the applicants of all the categories is same i.e 500 Rupees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 09-05-2019.
Official Website: www.dda.org
Important Instructions to apply for DDA Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website of the organization and go to the recruitment and careers section on the link for above vacancy.
- Fill candidates personal,educational and previous employment history related details as per the documents only.
- After that the photo and signature will be uploaded online followed by payment of application fee.
- Hard copies need not to be sent to office.
NOTE: The changes in the recruitment and selection schedule will be updated on our website from time to time.